Friday, July 29, 2016

Blogoversary RTFB Spotlight: Dark Mission Series by Karina Cooper


Can you believe Goldilox and the Three Weres is five years old already? 

In those five years, one of our favorite and most popular features has been Read This F@!%ing Book. In one of these posts, our bloggers or guest contributors get to gush about a book or series they love and think deserves more attention. I found some of my all-time favorite series because someone recommended them in RTFB.



As part of our five year Blogoversary celebration, we're spotlighting one of our favorite Read This F@!%ing Book posts each day this week


I've written a lot of Read This F@!%ing Book posts since I've started blogging here on the Goldilox blog. For this last post this week, I wanted to spotlight one of the series I think needs a little more love. And that series is the Dark Mission series by Karina Cooper. I love these books! They're gritty post-apocalyptic urban fantasy romancey goodness with witches and witch hunters! You can check out the original post here.

Blood of the Wicked (Dark Mission, #1) Lure of the Wicked (Dark Mission, #2)
All Things Wicked (Dark Mission #3) Sacrifice the Wicked One for the Wicked (Dark Mission, #5)

 Are you interested in starting this series?
 Did we persuade you to add it to your TBR mountain?
Or have you read it and love it as much as I do?
Let us know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...