Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Meet the New Co-Bloggers!



New Co-Bloggers!

I am SO excited today to introduce you guys to two new lovely ladies that will be joining Goldilox and the Three Weres! 
I have loved running Goldilox and the Three Weres for the past three years and even though I am unable to post as much as I have in the past I still love reviewing and interacting with other bloggers and authors. So, in order to take some of the burden off of my own shoulders and bring some new voices and opinions to the blog, I am bringing on two new co-bloggers - and they even have storybook names! They are both in the trial stage for now, so if you love their posts and reviews let them know in the comments and let me know by emailing Goldilox3Weres@hotmail.com!


Meet the Ladies!

Gretl

Hi! I’m Margaret aka Gretl. I was a burned out English Lit major who didn’t touch a book for years after college. Then in the summer of 2010, I binge-watched the first two seasons of True Blood on Netflix. Afterwards I just HAD to read the Sookie Stackhouse books. Then I moved on to Night Huntress and an Urban Fantasy junkie was born. I also read PNR and recently, some contemp romance and romantic suspense.
I’m also an accessory addict, cosmetic junkie, and single mom to 2 dogs and 1 human (though at times I suspect she’s a vampire sucking up my energy.) We recently moved back home to the Midwest after several years in Texas.

You can often find me author stalking or sharing bookish things on Twitter @ghoulishgretl.


Rose Red

I’m a twenty-something professional book hoarder with a severe nachos and diet mountain dew addiction. I consume stories in every way I can. Physical books, comics, short stories, ebooks, and audiobooks, I love them all! 

When it comes to the types books I read, I subscribe to the “I live in the real world, I don’t want to read about it” ideology and read mostly fantasy books. I do have a weakness for a good romance novel in any genre though. 

I’m an unabashed fangirl of the whole fantasy genre. Start talking to me about anything related to fantasy books and I’ll start gushing about everything from Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings to Kevin Hearne’s Iron Druid Chronicles to Donna Grant’s Dark Sword/Dark Warriors series. 

I run the blog Jessie Reads Everything and I’m a coblogger over at Spines and Covers

When I'm not reading, I'm a grad student trying to add the three letters PhD to the end of my name in the great name of science. I also have a mild addiction to Twitter, Marvel movies, and Doctor Who episodes. Find me on Twitter @Jessi_Squeakers


So, that's them! Say hello in the comments! Show them some love and welcome them to the blog! :)


2 comments:

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...