Saturday, April 6, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (18)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme to feature all the books that have made their way into our homes this week or month! 
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I started doing this meme monthly instead of weekly, so I have quite the book haul, but keep in mind it's from the last month! 


FOR REVIEW:

(Click on cover to go to Goodreads)

Wicked as She Wants (Blud, #2) A Kiss of Blood (Vamp City, #2) Carniepunk Not a Drop to Drink
 The Chaos of Stars The Brokenhearted One Binding the Shadows (Arcadia Bell, #3)
The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2) Hot Blooded (Jessica McClain, #2) Charm & Strange 


(Click on title to go to Amazon)

Wicked as She Wants (Blud #2) by Delilah Dawson
Carniepunk by Everyone Awesome
Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
The Brokenhearted Amelia Kahaney
One by Leigh Ann Kopans
Binding the Shadows (Arcadia Bell #3) by Jenn Bennett
Charm & Strange by Stephanie Kuehn


BOUGHT:

(Click on cover to go to Goodreads)

Wait for You (Wait for You, #1) Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) Destroy Me (Shatter Me #1.5) Lost to the Gray (Shaede Assassin, #2.5) 


(Click on title to go to Amazon)

Wait for You by J. Lynn (Jennifer Armentrout)
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
(CP is $4.99 for Kindle right now!)


SWAPPED AND/OR GIFTED!

(Click cover to go to Goodreads)

Born Of Illusion In the Shadow of Blackbirds The Arrivals: A Novel Embers in a Dark Frost


(Click title to go to Amazon)

Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
The Arrivals by Melissa Marr


What goodies did you add to your shelf this week?

Have you read any of my goodies? Which should I read first!?



21 comments:

  1. I'm about a third of the way through Hot Blooded and it's really good. I would start there, but I do see you have a lot of really good books. Nice Haul! Happy reading girlie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week! Wait For You sounds reaaally good- I can't wait to hear what you think!

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing Charm & Strange around A LOT recently. Obviously, it's the flavor of the past month I guess. Hope you enjoy it as well as your other books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked how different the first book in Delilah Dawson's series was so I can't wait to start book 2. Have you read the novella's for the series?

    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that first book too. I actually have BOTH novellas and haven't had a chance to read them yet! Boo on me, I know.

      Delete
  5. CLOCKWORK PRINCESS CLOCKWORK PRINCESS!!! SOO GOOD! haha. But yeah, I'd recommend that one.. :)
    p.s. Love your blog name.

    My haul: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/04/book-haul-woot.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just reading about Wait For you on goodreads and it looks interesting. I might have to try it out for myself. I also got Clockwork Princess so excited to finish reading it as it's amazing!
    Happy Reading !TheBookFaerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Net Galley and Edelweiss are addictive for me. I can't stop going there no matter how hard I try. Come check out what I got this week.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my goodness, so many amazing books! I'm so looking forward to The Chaos of Stars! It sounds amazing! I just read Destroy Me and it was FANTASTIC! Born of Illusion and In the Shadow of Blackbirds are two books that I'm really curious about! I'll be looking forward to your reviews. :)
    Happy reading!
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so jealous! I am so EXCITED for Binding the Shadows!
    GREAT HAUL!
    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many wonderful books! Some I really loved like Hot Blooded or Jenn Bennett. I hope you"ll like them all. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul this week!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-45.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you got a really great collection this week. I still need to read Destroy Me. I love that series.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bought 'Wait For You' last week and can't wait to read it! :)

    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/04/know-me-better-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wooow! You got some really great books.
    I hope you enjoy reading al of them.

    Mariska
    (new follower)
    Btw, check your mail ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want to read Wait for You and Destroy Me was sooooo good!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome new books! I really hope those upcoming HarperCollins ones are good. I'm reading The Eternity Cure right now! But I'm only a few pages in, so not enough to decide if it's good or not. :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice haul!
    New follower via GFC!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great selection of books. The only ones we have in common are The Eternity Cure (on my review stack) and Wait for You (on my Kindle) though. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Read In the Shadow of Blackbirds first! Great historical fiction/ghost story. I recently read The Eternity Cure, too - very good, but not QUITE as good as The Immortal Rules, IMO. I'm dying to read Not a Drop to Drink and The Chaos of Stars - I'm in "currently pending" hell with those two. :)

    Thanks for visiting.
    Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...