Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (17)


Waiting on Wednesday is a feature hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that shares the upcoming releases we bloggers are on the edge of our seats about!


(Night Prince #1)
Jeaniene Frost
Release date: June 26, 2012

She’s a mortal with dark powers...

After a tragic accident scarred her body and destroyed her dreams, Leila never imagined that the worst was still to come: terrifying powers that let her channel electricity and learn a person’s darkest secrets through a single touch. Leila is doomed to a life of solitude... until creatures of the night kidnap her, forcing her to reach out with a telepathic distress call to the world’s most infamous vampire...

He’s the Prince of Night...

Vlad Tepesh inspired the greatest vampire legend of all — but whatever you do, don’t call him Dracula. Vlad’s ability to control fire makes him one of the most feared vampires in existence, but his enemies have found a new weapon against him – a beautiful mortal with powers to match his own. When Vlad and Leila meet, however, passion ignites between them, threatening to consume them both. It will take everything that they are to stop an enemy intent on bringing them down in flames.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOT! A few more months and we'll finally have it - the start of the highly anticipated Night Prince series starring VLAD!!! I always loved Vlad, ever since he was first introduced in the Night Huntress series. And if you know me, you know that I LOVE me some Cat and Bones. I am hoping, praying, begging that this book is as great as those first NH books were!!!

Want to pre-order?
(Print version; Kindle version)

      



What is YOUR WoW pick?


8 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait for this one either! I've only read one book in the Night Huntress series so far but I really like it so far. I'm excited to see that Vlad is going to get his own book/series!

    http://notyourmothersbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/wow-february-22-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting twist on the vampire mythos . . . might be worth a read.

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of this. Nice choice :-)

    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to start reading some more of Cat and Bones before I move into all of the spin off series attached to it. I hope you enjoy this one once it releases!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is a REAL WOW!!!! Heck, why do we have to wait until June?! I want this book NOW. Lol. This novel not only has an absolutely gorgeous cover, but also features a terrific plot!! Thanks for adding to my TBR pile with His Royal Hotness!!! : )

    Maria @ http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. these sounds awesome!


    P/S New Follower @ When She Reads

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...